Bluetack lists not updating
Since PeerBlock still defaults to using the old PeerGuardian lists hosted by Phoenix Labs, this means that PeerBlock may not be able to update its lists. But, they are not in PeerBlock's format. It's what you want it to be. But, that would be a drastic move. Some firewalls allow to import lists.
This feature is useful for filtering out results that have tags you are absolutely not interested in. There are probably n lists out there, it's just a matter of being of use to you, and whether or not they're PeerBlock's format.
Like I said I strongly recommend migrating your lists away from the Phoenix Labs hosted ones at this point. Anyway, for ZeuS, SpyEye and Palevo trackers, if you're interested, there's Mirage Anti-Bot, which has been mentioned in the other anti-malware section. There are lists to block access to SpyEye, ZeuS or even Palevo commmand and control servers, by abuse. Actually, ZeuS is in PeerBlock's format.
There are some lists in PeerBlock's format, such as the default Spyware, but I never really looked into it to see how great it is. So, use those lists when needed. That's all there is to it, really. In fact, PeerBlock will be switching over to them by default starting with our next release.
Blocklist Not Updating - Transmission
- Is radiometric dating flaws by kierra
- Dating dundee scotland
- Marriage not dating drama review
- Jonas armstrong dating history
- Affair dating website ukrida
- Online dating now widely accepted
- Planaria vardagsrum online dating
- Mohammed al turki dating website
- Dating joseph rodgers knives wholesale
- Capital de holanda yahoo dating
- Allomap fdating
- Dating a man 40 years older than
- Naruto dating sim walkthrough sasuke vs deidara
- Nigerian dating scam stories
- World map singapore philippines dating
- Outlander interview sam heughan and caitriona balfe dating